Monday, October 4, 2010

To Commemorate 10 weeks

In order to commemorate the 10 week mark (which is officially today!), I decided to be involved in a fender-bender this morning. Ok, I really didn't have much of a choice, but what a way to start the week!

I won't re-tell the incident because that would be boring. But I will say, "I am not fault, I am not fault, I am not a fault." I might even be dancing a little bit, too.

It was a slow ding, but due to the pregnancy, the hubby and I thought it would be best to file a police report, for liability purposes. The gentleman than got me was kind and apologized and admitted fault, but the police report insures that. Now, to find a body shop to replace the bumper on my vehicle.

As far as the pregnancy is concerned, I contacted my 2 nurses (one with my OB's office and one at the fertility clinic) and was just instructed to rest for the day, drink fluids, and come in as scheduled tomorrow for the ultrasound. Neither seemed too concerned; thanksfully, I was wearing a seatbelt - I am not a rebel - and the bump was really minor. I think I get jostled around more going upstairs than I did in the car. Although my mom was quick to remind me that an unexpected (little) jostle is different from a purposeful one. Prayers up for the twins and good news tomorrow.

I did let C know as well. Truthfully, if all is well, I could have let her be none the wiser, but I feel like she needs to know all she can about the health and safety of her babies. We're both looking forward to tomorrow's appointment, anxious and excited at the same time.

On another note, a very sweet friend is bringing over some soup in light of my rest instructions. I couldn't be more thankful for that, and I love soup!

Oh, and perhaps you haven't thought about this yet -- but I will have 2 updates in one week...because of course I will update after tomorrow's appointment. Yes, 2 blog updates will be the highlight of my week; I'm old and boring. :) Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. What time is your appointment tomorrow? Praying for a good result...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad it wasn't a major accident! Will be praying for the babies! :) Looking forward to the 2nd blog for the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - looking forward to good news. Glad you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're okay. Can't wait to hear about today's appt.

    ReplyDelete