Monday, March 28, 2016

Back at it

Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. We traveled and spent some time with family, and ate way too much dessert.

I began the Lupron injections four days ago as planned, so we are officially underway with the meds. I'm very happy that I have no noticeable side effects to report. Wahoo! I will hang out on the Lupron for a bit; we'll check the ovaries in a little over a week, then we can move on to prepping that lining!

Last week, the twins turned 5! C and I have been in touch a bit and we are hoping to get together when I head up for this transfer in April. They live very close to our clinic. Of course, we'll have to see if the timing works out for everyone, but I'm so excited at the idea of getting to see them as they get ready for Kindergarten in the fall! It really does seem like I just delivered them yesterday. They're so sweet - I can't wait!

My littlest is playing flag football for the spring. Daddy is coaching and I'm team mom'ing, so that'll keep us busy in the meantime!

Thanks for checking in with me, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment