Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Match update!

I'm about 5 days (!) behind in posting this update about my meeting with IM. My little family and I went out of town the following day, and school is out all this week for the holiday so time has just gotten away from me. You'd be surprised just how busy a home can be with 6 people and 2 pups! Well, maybe you wouldn't really. 😉

On to more exciting news:

The meeting with IM last week went quite well. I often find meeting new people can be a little awkward. Despite this, I felt that our conversation flowed rather smoothly. We shared a bit about our personal lives, and of course IM's desire to have children and my desire to help make that happen! I saw no reason why we shouldn't to try to build her dream together. So...

It's A Match! 

We are getting the ball rolling over here! I'm waiting to hear from my attorney about our next steps. I also have an appointment with the RE on Dec 12. I'm not entirely sure what this appointment will entail, but I suspect it will be a medical screening appointment. I'm thankful that the clinic is close (less than an hour) away, so no airplanes for this!

I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to carry again, and even more fortunate to have the burden of travel removed! I'm confident in this decision and I'm excited to see what this journey holds!

Have a very Happy Turkey Day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment