Friday, June 1, 2018

I was inspired

My husband and I run a youth flag football league here in our city. Two seasons a year (spring and fall), we promote and organize a draft to create 25-30 teams of 8-10 players, ages 5-12. We create a regular season schedule and a playoff schedule that ultimately ends with a championship game in each division. We have been doing this for a couple of years and we absolutely love it.  We spend a A LOT of time on the football fields (yes, even while I'm pregnant!) setting up fields, hosting refs, listening to parents, encouraging players, managing coaches, and running first aid kits to the injured and water to the thirsty.


This is us on a recent game day. This is my 10 year old (aka #lastbaby) and the only child of mine interested in sports. We are in the home stretch of the spring season currently, with the second round of playoffs underway tonight. I get the opportunity to meet and share life with so many people. Recently, I spoke with another momma about what it is to find our way in this world, especially as our children get older - deciphering what we love to do and what we have to do, and why it can't but should be one and the same. 

In all this mom life talk, she inspired to really consider what it is I love to do (outside of being a momma of course!) and pursue that, really pursue that. You'll remember a small lament in the previous post  about my recent choice to get my real estate license last year and how I'm feeling it's not quite the right fit for me. We only get ONE life on this earth, and I want to use mine to pursue what I'm passionate about: the compassion that my God has given to me for infertile couples along with a strong desire to be an advocate for female physical health. In the coming weeks, be looking for some big changes around the blog and even bigger changes in my life as I continue to look for my way in this world. 






1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete