1. Ovarian cysts are from the devil! (I won't elaborate here because if you have them, you already know. Thankfully, it seems the pain is starting to subside a bit; let's hope!!)
2. Babies grow overnight. Exibit A:
3. Wrapping Christmas presents with said growing babies is becoming increasingly difficult.
4. A flight of stairs is now leaving me winded...and frustrated about the lack of physical activity I can enjoy these days. :/
5. Restful, peaceful sleep is a luxury I can no longer afford these days (due to the inability to find a comfortable sleeping position!)
6. The husband rather enjoys those 2nd trimester hormonal moodswings. ;)
7. Some days, I eat like I might die tomorrow...shhhh!
8. Blogging requires more motivation than I can find.
Yes, I have learned ALL that within the last week or so. Along with all that, I am doing surprisingly well physically and mentally, albeit in a very tired manner. Weight is still hanging out around 8-9lbs, depending on the day.
I am currently 18.5 weeks. I want to leave you all with this "photo" of the twins' development:
Babies measure approximately 5-6 inches (crown to rump) each; so, that's 10-12 inches of baby in my belly!
Oh, look what else I found:
Wonder if C would like some cookies in this shape? Hrm, maybe that's just wrong?!?