Monday, July 31, 2017

We're at the halfway point!

20 weeks...we're halfway there. Actually, I'm 20.5 weeks today so we are OVER half way there!!

I'm starting to get a much more noticeable bump as we move along...


I'm in maternity shirts but still in regular shorts, mostly because I am avoiding buying maternity shorts. Their fits are always so weird on me. I figure I'll spend the bulk of the pregnancy in the winter months so I'll need more pants than shorts anyway.

I am feeling pretty good at this point in the pregnancy. Nausea and food aversions are all gone and I'm back to working out very regularly. Even the varicose vein that I posted about previously isn't giving me much trouble at all. No pregnancy cravings to report -- my diet has returned to my usual following the first trimester. Except for the growing belly, I feel pretty normal.

The last couple of weeks have been incredibly hot here in middle TN, so I've been spending my days at the pool with my crew. School starts next week so we are soaking up all the summer we have left.

Our big anatomy scan is in 3 days! I'm so excited for P and Z to able to attend and to see their little guy wriggling all around. He is a mover and shaker for sure!

I'll be back soon to report on the ultrasound. I'm heading out to take advantage of the sunshine and the slightly less humid day!

Talk soon, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment