Saturday, December 7, 2013

Baby, it's cold outside!

When I left middle Tennessee, it was 65 degrees. Right now in Connecticut, it is 29 degrees. Even though I'm taking it easy in the hotel, I was able to get out for a little bit. (Don't worry- I took it very easy and did more sitting than walking.) And it is coooold out there! It's December in the northeast, so I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. But now I'm settled into a warm and cozy hotel room.

As I said, I did take it easy today and didn't do too much, but...

We got to see C and visit with the twins today!!! I had so much fun seeing them; this was the first time I have see them since they left the hospital as little infants. Even though C sends me updates and photos, it's so cool to see them and hug them. They are the sweetest kiddos! C & M sure do make good looking kids; I'm glad to have had a role in that! ;) We live so far apart that I don't know when I'll get to visit them again, so this was very special.

More exciting news: I had some pretty noticeable pinches/twinges, even cramps!, in the uterus for a several hours today.  Of course, things could like can happen for a whole host of reasons, but my money is on implantation cramps! I super, SUPER hope that's the case!! I guess we will find out on Dec 16th...unless I pee on a stick earlier. :) Although C doesn't want to know if I take a pregnancy test (she wants to wait for the blood test), she said she doesn't mind if I do. I'll try to wait for the blood test too, but I may not be able to do that.

We have to wake up pretty early tomorrow to catch our flight home, so I'm off to shoot up with some progesterone and get ready for bed. Hopefully my next post will be a positive one!


No comments:

Post a Comment